Earn $70K-$90K per year (pro rata) and build on your already valuable experience with clinical training from a team of dedicated speech pathologists.
The position is part-time or full-time (3-5 day/week). Hours & days are flexible.
Remuneration is well above industry standards and will be negotiated based on experience.
The positions are available for immediate start however we are happy to discuss start date options for the right applicants.
The speech pathologist will provide assessment and therapy within the clinic setting, preschools, schools, homes and for NDIS participants with some Telehealth. Senior level positions will include supervision, QI projects and clinical management.
We value teamwork, growth and believe that you can make a real difference to a client’s future.
We want to foster your growth as a Speech Pathologist
Your ongoing growth is highly valued and we believe that you never stop learning. No matter how long you have been a Speechie!
An amazing opportunity exists for the candidate to have support to grow and develop clinical skills in the areas of speech, language, literacy, fluency, disability and Orofacial Myology.
Some of the ways we foster learning is through weekly supervision and team meetings as well as a $1000 budget/staff member for external Professional Development.
- Formally assess, plan and provide intervention for clients with speech, language, literacy and fluency difficulties and those with disability
- Telehealth sessions – training provided
- General administrative duties including management of timetable, report writing, clinical notes
- Use multiple softwares in your daily processes. Full training provided
- Complete professional development in a range of areas (budget provided)
Benefits and perks
- Be part of a small but friendly, dedicated team
- Above award pay rate
- 1:1 weekly supervision
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
- Benefit from the strong relationships established within the local community
Skills and experience
Essential (must have) criteria:
- Playful approach to therapy
- Speech pathology degree
- Speech Pathology Australia membership with CPSP eligibility
- Working with Children’s Check
- Access to own vehicle and current driver’s licence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and families
- Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccination status
Desired (would be great) criteria:
- Experience administering standardised assessments including CELF-5, CELF-P2 and Literacy assessments, completing reports and feedback results to parents and key workers
- Experience or interest in providing literacy intervention
- Experience or interest in working with people with a disability or Autism
- Available for immediate start
If you would like to know more about what we do as a team, how we work or whether we would be the right fit for you, please don’t hesitate to give Kate a call for a chat or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org